Get this Mobile USB IDE/ATA & SATA cable and connect any drive to any
computer in just a few seconds on the go! This model includes a power supply
and USB-to-IDE/ATA + SATA cable as a single piece. It does not require
any additional adapters to connect to either desktop IDE/ATA, SATA or
laptop IDE/ATA or SATA drives. It is designed for external operation with
drive without an enclosure. Ideal for data backups/restores and other
operations where drives are needed temporarily. Compatible with
USB2.0 for highest data transfer speed
More than that, you can connect any CD DVD CDR DVDR to it and
get a fast transfer rates up to 52x. This cable should work with
all size hard drives such as 4Gb, 8Gb, ... 80Gb, 120Gb, 160Gb, 250Gb,
320Gb, 500Gb, 750Gb, ...
Compatible with Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, XP, VIsta and MAC OS.
CD includes drivers for Windows 98 only. Other OSes have drivers
for this adapter already built-in.
1. USB-to-IDE/ATA/SATA cable
2. Power Supply (with AC cord) (110V - 240V compatible)
3. Drivers CD (no drivers needed for Win 2000, XP, Vista)
If you want to permanently attach a laptop drive
through USB, please consider our enclosures instead. They are much
more convinient if the drive shouldn't be removed.
1. Attach a hard drive to the cable (as shown below).
2. Attach the drive to an unplugged power supply
3. Plug the USB cable into the computer
4. Plug the power supply into the outlet
5. Wait for 20-100 seconds for the OS to detect the new disk
* First detection may take longer than consequent detections