This card allows you to add Fast USB 2.0 to any computer
with a PCI bus. Virtually every motherboard manufactured after 1995 have
the PCI slots and can use this card.
The card uses VIA chipsets which are the most compatible. The interface is USB 2.0
and is also fully down-compatible with USB 1.0 and USB 1.1 devices.
If your motherboard is not compatible with VIA (some rare motherboards are) then you
may want to check our ALI card.
The card comes in a nice color package and includes drivers for Windows
98, 2000, ME and XP. It has 4 external USB 2.0 ports and one internal USB 2.0 port
in form of a standard USB connector.
If you think you may need FIREWIRE support - please check out USB+Firewire cards.
They are just a bit more expensive but they have many more ports available!
- VIA VT6212L chipset for USB
- Plug & Play setup
- 100% support of full USB2.0 speeds of 480Mbps
- 100% compatible with slower USB1.1 & USB1.0 devices
- Compliant with OHCI Spec for USB rev 1.0a
- 32-bit 33MHz PCI compliant
- Supports PCI power management
- Supports device hot-swap and wakeup
- 4 external and 1 internal USB ports
- Drivers included for Windows 98 SE, ME, 2000, XP
We recommend to use this card with Windows 2000 or Windows XP
which have the latest Service Packs installed. If you do not have at least SP4 on
Windows 2000 or SP2 on Windows XP - this card may not operate correctly.
Click here to download Windows 2000 SP4 from Microsoft.
Click here to download Windows XP SP2 from Microsoft.